Everything Your Family Needs to Shine
Don’t let our “small town” reputation fool you. Hendrum, MN—a quick commute just 28 minutes north of Fargo-Moorhead—has all the amenities and opportunities our residents need to SHINE.
- Our school children thrive thanks to low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Our homeowners flourish thanks to no special assessments and low taxes.
- Our business owners succeed thanks to a strong and loyal local economy.
- Our commuters bask in their own quiet retreat, leaving the traffic and hustle in the rearview mirror every day as they head home.
- Unlike other small communities surrounding Fargo-Moorhead, Hendrum resides on a quiet MN highway—not a thoroughfare of hurried weekend traffic.
We’re a small community of farmers, bankers, teachers and friends, and we’d love to show you around our neighborhood. We’re the first town with a speed limit north of Moorhead on Highway 75. Come take a tour… you’ll be home before you know it.
If you’d like to learn a bit more about Hendrum before you visit, click here for more city info.