“What’s there to do in Hendrum?”
There are many interesting things to do:
- Attend one of many school activities, games and events held throughout the year.
- Explore the Hendrum Community Park: picnic shelter, playground and baseball field.
- Go camping, either with your RV (electric hook-ups available) or “rough it” with your tent.
- Launch your boat and explore the little-known beauty of the Red River (don’t forget to bring your fishing equipment).
- Join the local Cub Scouts pack, or see if they need an extra leader.
- Participate in the wonderfully enriching 4-H program (enriching for both student and leader).
- Take a quiet day off at the library and check out a new favorite book.
- Use your imagination and discover on your own what makes “small town” living so cherished here in Hendrum.